Search This Blog

16 May 2014

What is included in your furkids walk?

Great question! Dont ya think?!

So let me fill you in on those things that make me stand out from the rest of us Dog Walkers.

  • I provide the treats
  • I provide the "dirty deed" bags
  • I provide towels to wipe down your furkid when wet. 
  • I absolutely refill water bowls with nice fresh water.
  • There's always training involved some how 
    • does your furkid pull on the lead - no problem it's innate for me to automatically turn around. What does that do? Teaches the furkid to pay attention to me and where "I" am going.
  • There's always plenty of personal TLC involved in my walks. I get to know your furkid better this way.
    • What is TLC? Tender, Loving, Care.......that includes a furkid massage. 
    • Say I notice a bump, ticks, fleas, or a scratch depending on the severity I will either call you at work or leave a message saying what and where I felt/saw something. I usually notice something before my furparents do.
  •  Your furkids walk is geared towards his/her needs
    • Does your furkid have a lot of energy he/she needs to unleash? No problem. We'll do a fast pace walk or even a little jog. 
    • Would your furkid love to be in a group of furkids? They can all play and sniff the area together. Your furkid will be with other like minded and geared furkids if in a group.
  • I am not against giving your furkid a couple more minutes if he/she seems to still be bottled up. 
  • Everyone likes report cards. Let me keep you in touch with how things went on our walk.
  • I will have a monthly newsletter with hints, tips, tricks and much more.
  • There will be times when my videographer will be with me. She can take pictures so I can send them to you.
  • I have Loyalty Cards your 10th walk is on me!! I know! Pretty cool, huh?! =)
  • I am not some fly by night walker or trainer who thought to do this on a whim.  I have 30 yrs experience in Positive Reinforcement. I'm starting my own business because I retire from the military April 2015. I gave my life to my Country for 20 yrs now it's time for me to do something that I have always wanted to do.
  • If you look at my Blog you can see I am truely here to help furparent(s) out with their furkid(s).
  • In my new comers packets I have References and anyone at anytime can request them from me.
  •  I also have a gift for new comers too =)
  • I am a certified dog trainer and have been since 2000. I regularly attend webinars/seminars to keep myself updated on changes and new things released. 
  • I am also ensured and bonded for dog walking and dog training.

Thank you for your time. Hope to hear from you soon! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment